Sunday, October 28, 2012

Peace, Love and Pomegranates

Kids will be kids or so the saying goes.  Our kids tend to REALLY be kids.  They do things that I never thought of as a child.  They do things I don't think of now!  Sometimes it surprises and amuses me.  Most of the time it just pisses me off.  Yesterday a few of the little lovelies decided to steal pomegranates from a neighbors tree and then proceeded to make a nice big mess of pomegranate juice and seeds all over the driveway of this neighbor.  Nice!  Way to cover your tracks!  What the hell were they thinking?  They came inside covered in juice, laughing about the fun they'd had and off they went to the shower.  They told me it was all from a pomegranate they got from our fridge! I actually believed them until the neighbor showed up at our door.  So now this morning I am tromping off to the neighbors with three kids in tow so they can fess up to their wrong doings and apologize.  Consequences pending...

No comments:

Post a Comment