Sunday, April 6, 2014

Life in the big yellow house has changed quite a bit since I last posted.  I now live there with the kids alone... yup, my 25 year marriage has dissolved.  Right now, I'm smack dab in the middle of the legal part of the divorce but the relationship has ended and I've been dealing with the heartbreak of that for about a year.  The details are sordid and a bit ugly.  The pain of it all was immense; the betrayal deep. Life does go on though and I'm healing and learning to thrive on my own and create a new normal.

So, I've decided this blog can be all about my new life and new adventures in the big yellow house.  It's a new beginning and one I am looking forward to making.  While I know I will not be immune to pain and heartache in the future, I know that I will survive it and thrive despite it all.  I'm looking at this as an opportunity to grow and change and become better than ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment